TRACKING & SHIPPING
How long will it take for my order to ship?
If you order from one of our limited edition drops, your order will begin shipping within 2-3 weeks after the time of purchase. These drops are made to order as it is our commitment to focus on protecting our planet. To read more about the action step we’re taking click here.
If you order our Seeker Essentials, Jewelry, or SPARK by Seek Discomfort, your order will begin shipping within 2-3 days after the time of purchase.
Once your order ships, you will receive an email with the tracking information. Arrival times will depend on the country you live in but usually falls within 5-14 days.
*Please note, if you live outside of the U.S., your package may get delayed in Customs. ‘Customs’ is the official department in your country that administers the goods (like your Seek Discomfort package) before it arrives to your home.*
Does Seek Discomfort cover international duties and taxes?
You have the option of either paying for the duties and taxes beforehand at checkout or pay at the time of arrival.
If you live in Europe, we recommend you go on our European website, eu.seekdiscomfort.com to avoid all duties and taxes.
Does Seek Discomfort ship internationally?
UPS and DHL deliver all Seek Discomfort packages. Through these delivering services, we are able to ship to almost every country in the world except the ones they are unable to deliver to due to the current and on going circumstances.
These countries include:
*We will continue to update this list as we hear more information.*
If you live in Europe, we recommend you go to our European website: eu.seekdiscomfort.com
What is your policy on returns and exchanges?
*Please note that Mystery Packs and Boxes are final sale*
How long is each item available for?
If your products are ‘made to order’, how do they get sold out?
When items sell out, it means that we have a run out of the blank product.
How can I get notified about future drops and new product launches?
If you live in the US, you can also text ‘SEEKER’ to 68910 for text updates.
What is the Seeker Sustainability Project?
We are proud to say we recently became a Climate Positive Company thanks to our partnership with SeaTrees. This means, not only are we offsetting 100% of our carbon emissions, but on top of that for every ton of carbon we offset, we will plant 4 mangrove trees and restore 1sq ft of kelp.
To read more about what other actions we’re taking, click here.
I can’t afford Seek Discomfort, can you help?
1. Join our Email list. We frequently send discount codes to reduce price costs. To join, enter your email below where it says ‘JOIN THE FAM’ and you’re all set.
2. Follow us on Instagram We run giveaways and contests there every month!
3. If you live in the US, you can use Shop Pay or Paypal to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments that happen every 2 weeks.
4. If you live outside the US, you can use Paypal to split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments that happen every 2 weeks
5. If you live in the US and spend over $125 you can receive Free Shipping.
6. We understand a portion of our community live overseas which is why we are currently working on ways to reduce shipping costs that come up for international residents. Stay tuned!
Where can I meet other Seekers?
1. Join the ‘Yes Theory Fam’ facebook, discord groups, and countless others pages our community has created. Check out this page to find out about all of them!
2. We host an online event every month. The goals of these events are to connect you to others in our community, get to know you better, and provide you knowledge from guest speakers. Previous speakers have included Matt Dajer, Ammar Kandil, Ben Nemtin, and Nathaniel Drew.
If you're interested, fill out this form to be on our event mailing list. You'll have first access to sign up to our events.
3. Stay active on our social media. Feel free to comment and reply to other Seekers on our posts. Countless members of our community have shared with us stories of the friendships they’ve formed just by saying ‘Hi’ to a stranger in the comments.
4. Check out our card game SPARK. We created it to facilitate new friendships and deepen existing connections through its 200 questions and 200 adventures.
How did Seek Discomfort get started?
Who is ‘Yes Theory’ and how do they relate to Seek Discomfort?
How can I get connected to the Yes Theory guys?
I would like to collaborate with Seek Discomfort, what are my next steps?
How can I Seek Discomfort more in my life?
This game has 200 question cards and 200 adventure challenges that will be the catalyst for forming deeper connections and creating memories that will last a lifetime.
Check out our card game SPARK here to learn more.
I have a drop theme idea, how can I share it with Seek Discomfort?
How can I show my support to Seek Discomfort?
2. Spread the message. Lead by example to show those around you that the best things in life exist outside our comfort zone.
How can I get featured on your social media?
1. Wear your Seek Discomfort, post a photo on Instagram, and tag us. We go through all our tagged photos!
2. Participate in #TheSparkChallenge
If you want to learn more about #TheSparkChallenge see the question below.
3. If you have a photo or video you think the community will appreciate but you don’t want to post it yourself, message us on instagram and we will provide you with an email you can submit that too.
What is the #TheSparkChallenge ?
The way it works is simple.
Go up to a stranger and ask them if they want to play SPARK and to be on your video. Record them in vertical mode as they answer one of the 200 questions.
We will be featuring the videos you post on our social media.
Each SPARK deck will include further instructions on how to participate in this challenge.
My question is still not answered, what can I do next?